Translate

2008年7月7日 星期一

All rely on Chinese Tourist


A piece of news was reported by Liberty Times this morning. The title is "85 Chinese Tourist only spent 190 dollars on souvenir". What an amazing and surprising number. An average of each tourist only spent 2. 2dollars in Tainan city. 





Chinese purchasing power really impressed me. 





China has been opening to world for long time, but the quality of Chinese tourists has not been imprved as time goes by. No woder the poll shown "Chinese tourists always come the last".



全球調查:中國觀光客最差勁



85名陸客在府城花190塊



包機直航,直接衝擊國內的旅行業



慈湖商家:台灣客比較重要



The first Chinese tourist group purchasing power  does not bring amazing income so that the bright future of Taiwan tourist industry remains unclear.  





I never trust the policies which are provided by KMT goverment. As time goes by, the effect shows terrible result of each policy or plan. The administration has never known the real state in every situation especially on domestic issues or international issues. The future of Taiwan, who knows?





I want to share a funny photo of Jolin Tsai. My brother and I were really shock when both of us saw the photo on Sunday morning. It's a good photo to wake us up.



People thought she looked like a  "Squid BBQ"




I want to share a funny photo of Jolin Tsai. My brother and I were really shock when both of us saw the photo on Sunday morning. It's a good photo to wake us up.People thought she looked like a  "Squid BBQ"

 


沒有留言:

張貼留言